just incase

Go down

just incase

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:08 pm

I know that no one is on here to much right now but just incase you havent heard the ecfa has joined with the meafl to form a "super" league...its all the teams from the ecfa along with new teams from the north to include the nj pitbulls, sj generals, bucks county broncos, sj storm and sj devils...i think there is more but i cant think of them right now...the email i got says that the north and south teams will be split into 2 confrences with no crossovers, and the chip will be played at a field in del...also the season will only be 8 games!! I cant imagine another spring league anywhere in the country with this many talented teams in it!!!
avatar
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  Al on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:18 am

NJ-PITBULL-76 wrote:I know that no one is on here to much right now but just incase you havent heard the ecfa has joined with the meafl to form a "super" league...its all the teams from the ecfa along with new teams from the north to include the nj pitbulls, sj generals, bucks county broncos, sj storm and sj devils...i think there is more but i cant think of them right now...the email i got says that the north and south teams will be split into 2 confrences with no crossovers, and the chip will be played at a field in del...also the season will only be 8 games!! I cant imagine another spring league anywhere in the country with this many talented teams in it!!!
Actually the Devils have NOT commited as of yet
avatar
Al
All World

Posts : 1676
Join date : 2009-01-31
Age : 50
Location : Clayton,NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 am

sorry my fault, the email i got listed them? where alse would they play..every team worth a Shoot is in the ecfa now!!
avatar
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  coach crow on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 am

So who want a shot at the Champs first? The Privates, Poddles, baby demons, the pony's, or the gecko's. We already beat the lite drizzle a few years back, so Who's up first...... Just kidding!!!! Welcome to the league or back to the league and I'm sure we'll have some classic battles. See ya on the 28th
avatar
coach crow
All World

Posts : 423
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:18 am

same here coach humming bird, I mean crow..lol..Looking foward to playing in a quality league this after the mess the ACFA was
avatar
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  Does it really matter on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 pm

The Devils better get in if they know whats good for them. Back to FB... cherry
avatar
Does it really matter
All World

Posts : 340
Join date : 2010-03-31
Location : im sweeter and thicker than a chico stick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  beefcake413 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:10 am

Does it really matter wrote:The Devils better get in if they know whats good for them. Back to FB... cherry

I believe the issue was when it was going to be a smaller league (again). Our owner didn't say anything about joining any league but our name was thrown in there anyway. I haven't heard where we are going to play but I agree it would make sense to head back to the ECFA.
avatar
beefcake413
All World

Posts : 780
Join date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:31 am

I have heard that since this thread started the devils have in fact committed to the ECFA!!
avatar
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  CincoOcho on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:00 pm

I don't think it matters what time of year it is this forum is gonna be dead forever now! There a new revamped forum on FacebOok called "The Locker Room" only Players are allowed in no coaches or anything! And its basically the same thing here but teams from all over the country and just trash talking and football talk! And there about 25 new post a day! It a great group and a lot of the regulars on here have converted over and love it more! Soo if your a player in here just let me know if you want access!

CincoOcho

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  Devilz31 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:01 pm

LET ME CLEAR THIS UP THE DEVILS HAVE MADE NOOOOOOOO COMMITMENTS NONE. BUT........... MORE THEN LIKELY WELL B BACK HOME.LOL ALSO LET ME SAY THIS AL IS A SNOT RAG, WOJO SLEEPS IN A BABY CAR BED WIT THE NETTED GUARD ON IT SO HE DOES FALL OUT., COACH SEAGUL AN THE COURT GESTURES U DIDN'T BEAT US A FEW YEARS BACK, AN D.I.R.M U SMELL LIKE A URINARL CAKE SHUT THE HELL UP. COACH SEAGUL IF YALL TRAVEL WELL TAKE THE 1ST SHOT AT THE CHAMPS. MAYB AROUND JANUARY. WELL TALK. FUUUUUUCK FB IDC IF IT'S FOOTBALL. I STAY FAR THE HELL AWAY FROM FB. THAT SH1T IS THE A DEATH TRAP.
avatar
Devilz31
All World

Posts : 4556
Join date : 2008-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Number 1 its not a car bed number 2 the league facebook page has a post welcoming you to the ecfa northern confrence with a small right up about the devils history....suck it!!
avatar
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  Devilz31 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:35 pm

STILL A BABY BED U 6FOOT FAG IN A 4FOOT BED. WAT A HOMO! AN OK WERE IN
avatar
Devilz31
All World

Posts : 4556
Join date : 2008-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  MOODY53 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Devilz31 wrote:LET ME CLEAR THIS UP THE DEVILS HAVE MADE NOOOOOOOO COMMITMENTS NONE. BUT........... MORE THEN LIKELY WELL B BACK HOME.LOL ALSO LET ME SAY THIS AL IS A SNOT RAG, WOJO SLEEPS IN A BABY CAR BED WIT THE NETTED GUARD ON IT SO HE DOES FALL OUT., COACH SEAGUL AN THE COURT GESTURES U DIDN'T BEAT US A FEW YEARS BACK, AN D.I.R.M U SMELL LIKE A URINARL CAKE SHUT THE HELL UP. COACH SEAGUL IF YALL TRAVEL WELL TAKE THE 1ST SHOT AT THE CHAMPS. MAYB AROUND JANUARY. WELL TALK. FUUUUUUCK FB IDC IF IT'S FOOTBALL. I STAY FAR THE HELL AWAY FROM FB. THAT SH1T IS THE A DEATH TRAP.
Its actually not bad rell..................Fb is only as bad as you make it. Folk go on thier telling u about their baby mommas and child support court dates and when they wake up, where they go...............if they take a piss lol.......... and then wonders why people are in their business lol...
avatar
MOODY53
All World

Posts : 2692
Join date : 2008-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  Devilz31 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:55 pm

THAT'S BAD BUT THE STALKERS GOIN THREW HELL AN HOT WATER TO C WAT UR DOIN. THE FIGHTS AN BEEF THAT STARTS CUZ SUM1 SAYS SUMTHING TO U OR SUM1 ELSE. CRAZEY EXES SENDING MESSAGES TO UR NEW BOO TRYNA SCREW UR SH1T UP. IF PPL USED IT TO CATCH UP WIT OLD FRIENDS SAY HI HOW U DOIN. IT WOULD B COOL. BUT IT'S FAR FROM THAT.
avatar
Devilz31
All World

Posts : 4556
Join date : 2008-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  Devilz31 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:58 pm

YEAH AN THE BABY MOMMAS GOIN BACK AND 4TH WELL HE LOVE ME HE WAS HERE LAST NITE. WELL HE JUS LEFT HERE THIS MORNEN HE LOVES ME. KNOWEN HE DON'T LOVE NEITHER 1OF THEM. LOL
avatar
Devilz31
All World

Posts : 4556
Join date : 2008-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  coach crow on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Devilz31 wrote:LET ME CLEAR THIS UP THE DEVILS HAVE MADE NOOOOOOOO COMMITMENTS NONE. BUT........... MORE THEN LIKELY WELL B BACK HOME.LOL ALSO LET ME SAY THIS AL IS A SNOT RAG, WOJO SLEEPS IN A BABY CAR BED WIT THE NETTED GUARD ON IT SO HE DOES FALL OUT., COACH SEAGUL AN THE COURT GESTURES U DIDN'T BEAT US A FEW YEARS BACK, AN D.I.R.M U SMELL LIKE A URINARL CAKE SHUT THE HELL UP. COACH SEAGUL IF YALL TRAVEL WELL TAKE THE 1ST SHOT AT THE CHAMPS. MAYB AROUND JANUARY. WELL TALK. FUUUUUUCK FB IDC IF IT'S FOOTBALL. I STAY FAR THE HELL AWAY FROM FB. THAT SH1T IS THE A DEATH TRAP.

Coach Seagul.....LOL... I started it, so I derserve it all, keep them coming. We may be able to put something together, let's see what the schedule looks like in the next few month's. Plus you guys owe us a trip down!!!!
avatar
coach crow
All World

Posts : 423
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  Devilz31 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:35 pm

DAAAAAAAM UR RIGHT WE DO DON'T WE? SH1T! LOL CROW COUPLE CATS I WENT TO SCHOOL WIT SAID THEY BALLED 4U. TALL DARKSKIN WR. WIT DREDS AN A QB WIT CORNROWS. DID THEY REP PROPERLY AN PUT IN THAT WORK? I JUS SAW THEM WEN THE LYNX PLAYED THE EXPLOSION.
avatar
Devilz31
All World

Posts : 4556
Join date : 2008-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  Devilz31 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:41 pm

OK CROW WELL MEET U HALF WAY WELL TALK 2PETE AN MEET AT HIS FIELD IN DEL. LET ME KNO.
avatar
Devilz31
All World

Posts : 4556
Join date : 2008-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  MOODY53 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:16 am

Devilz31 wrote:THAT'S BAD BUT THE STALKERS GOIN THREW HELL AN HOT WATER TO C WAT UR DOIN. THE FIGHTS AN BEEF THAT STARTS CUZ SUM1 SAYS SUMTHING TO U OR SUM1 ELSE. CRAZEY EXES SENDING MESSAGES TO UR NEW BOO TRYNA SCREW UR SH1T UP. IF PPL USED IT TO CATCH UP WIT OLD FRIENDS SAY HI HOW U DOIN. IT WOULD B COOL. BUT IT'S FAR FROM THAT.
sad but true....sad but true lol
avatar
MOODY53
All World

Posts : 2692
Join date : 2008-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  coach crow on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Devilz31 wrote:OK CROW WELL MEET U HALF WAY WELL TALK 2PETE AN MEET AT HIS FIELD IN DEL. LET ME KNO.

Maybe workable, we need a solid game before we go to Florida
avatar
coach crow
All World

Posts : 423
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  Devilz31 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:07 am

OK LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN THEN.
avatar
Devilz31
All World

Posts : 4556
Join date : 2008-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: just incase

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum