IM NOT IMPRESSED

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: IM NOT IMPRESSED

Post  Al on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:50 pm

NJ-PITBULL-76 wrote:This is getting good................popcorn up.............ok, this year is going to end a lot of message board Shoot talking so lets get it in now before someone has to shut up for the year about who is better!! Rell tells me not to talk about history then brings up a scrimmage that took place 3 years ago!! SO I WIN THAT ARGUMENT!! but here you go rell FACT: 5-0 #8 in the nation before the great screw job, FACT:We have lost NO ONE and gained MANY!! and we havent even started try outs yet!! we will be better and since we had 127 Points in those five games we are problem for ANY defense..PERIOD!!
I have to be honest with you wojo I have every game y'all played last season on DVD and I dont think you guys are that good, I think you just benefited from being in a weak league. Once teams figure out where the Pitbulls true weakness is, and its glaring, you wont do much.
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:01 pm

OK WOJO HERES A LIL HISTORY. WAT WAS UR RECORD WIT THE STORM?LMAO HAHAHAHA! AN AGAIN NOOOOOOOONE OF LAST SEASON COUNTS SAMMY SCREW JOB.LOL! AN AGAIN WE WILL C WAT THIS SEASON BRINGS. HOPEFULLY NO SCREW JOBS NO FOLDING NONE OF THAT SH1T. WE CAN LEAVE ALL THIS OLD SH1T IN PAST AN START OVER FROM THIS SEASON. CAN WE ALL AGREE ON THAT? Laughing
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Devilz31 wrote:OK WOJO HERES A LIL HISTORY. WAT WAS UR RECORD WIT THE STORM?LMAO HAHAHAHA! AN AGAIN NOOOOOOOONE OF LAST SEASON COUNTS SAMMY SCREW JOB.LOL! AN AGAIN WE WILL C WAT THIS SEASON BRINGS. HOPEFULLY NO SCREW JOBS NO FOLDING NONE OF THAT SH1T. WE CAN LEAVE ALL THIS OLD SH1T IN PAST AN START OVER FROM THIS SEASON. CAN WE ALL AGREE ON THAT? Laughing
NO!! I wil never agree with you!!!
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:03 pm

the only tape you got is of the hells kitchen season finale!! food network groupie, anyway please study up..find our weakness and exploit it!! LMFAO! A comment was made by a oposing player after another pitbull TD during one of our games "so this is where the Fudge you go to play if you dont make the NFL after college!" he was a very upset MLB'er who was getting trashed the whole first half!! I bet every teams coach gave them the any given sunday speech and they are beatable pep talk b4 our games...worked out well for them....has to work for you huh?? clown
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:07 pm

yeah yeah rell the first year storm sucked, we know we would have been ok if half the team hadn't quit after week 3..lost to the bulls who made the play-offs that year by 12 in a monsoon and it was our first ever game!!, then we lost to you guys by 1, then we got trashed by the bengals, then everyone quit...lol...and know i wont agree with you either...I would feel the need to burn my clothes and then shower with bleach if i did that!!
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:08 pm

NJ-PITBULL-76 wrote:the only tape you got is of the hells kitchen season finale!! food network groupie, anyway please study up..find our weakness and exploit it!! LMFAO! A comment was made by a oposing player after another pitbull TD during one of our games "so this is where the Fudge you go to play if you dont make the NFL after college!" he was a very upset MLB'er who was getting trashed the whole first half!! I bet every teams coach gave them the any given sunday speech and they are beatable pep talk b4 our games...worked out well for them....has to work for you huh?? clown
I dont watch hells kitchen dont care for that dude, he is rude. again consider the league you were in, I can assure you, NO-ONE in this league will say anything close to that about you guys, or anyone for that matter. We stand in awe of no team, especially a team ran by a used car salesman, and a starting OT that looks like he has walnuts stuck in a garden hose for knees.
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:09 pm

[quote="NJ-PITBULL-76"]yeah yeah rell the first year storm sucked, we know we would have been ok if half the team hadn't quit after week 3..lost to the bulls who made the play-offs that year by 12 in a monsoon and it was our first ever game!!, then we lost to you guys by 1, then we got trashed by the bengals, then everyone quit...lol...and know i wont agree with you either...I would feel the need to burn my clothes and then shower with bleach if i did that!![/quote] cheers cheers cheers
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:19 pm

LOL LMAO LMFAO THE WALNUTS 4KNEES WAS FUNNY AS HELL THE BURNING UR CLOTHES AN BLEACH RATHER THEN AGREE WIT ME WAS GOOD 2.HAHAHAHA BUT FUUUUUUCK BOTH OF U THEN! U LAUREL AN HARDY LOOKING AZZES. BOTH OF U CAN CHOKE ON A OLD KICK OFF T.
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Devilz31 wrote:LOL LMAO LMFAO THE WALNUTS 4KNEES WAS FUNNY AS HELL THE BURNING UR CLOTHES AN BLEACH RATHER THEN AGREE WIT ME WAS GOOD 2.HAHAHAHA BUT FUUUUUUCK BOTH OF U THEN! U LAUREL AN HARDY LOOKING AZZES. BOTH OF U CAN CHOKE ON A OLD KICK OFF T.
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Rell, you forgot when wojo and i stand next to each other we look like the number 10. I have to be honest I really missed this board, it has been fun busting ballz with both of you guys. In my opinion the 3 best teams in NJ are reped in this convo
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:43 pm

I CAN B A GROWN-UP AN AGREE WIT U ON THAT. BUT BOTH OF U CAN STILL GO 2HELL. Twisted Evil 2X WIT A LIGHTER FLUID FILLED BOOK BAG. JANSPORT.LOL
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Devilz31 wrote:I CAN B A GROWN-UP AN AGREE WIT U ON THAT. BUT BOTH OF U CAN STILL GO 2HELL. Twisted Evil 2X WIT A LIGHTER FLUID FILLED BOOK BAG. JANSPORT.LOL
Thanks Bud!! right back at cha
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:57 pm

the way i see it I am agreeing with Al not you rell, so I am good too!! no burning clothes for me... cheers
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:20 pm

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAT UR SAYEN IS U CAN AGREE WIT ALS JOLLY SAINT NICK LOOKING AZZ BUT NOT ME ON THE SAME DAM SUBJECT? OK IT'S OFFICIAL WOJO IS A FLAMEN FRUIT CAKE. WIT 2STRIPS OF DENTAL FLOSS 4LEGS. STAB URSELF IN NECK WIT DIRTY SCISSORS WOJO!
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:34 pm

lighten up fat back!!!!!!!
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:03 pm

AWWWWWWH SHUT GRABBIE! AN DO SUM LEG PRESS.
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MOODY53 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:21 am

Wow! Its usually not this fun in sept....... Sorry Wojo but that walnuts for knees crack was funny.......... Screw that crap defense we ran last season cheers cheers The one game we weren't coach we gave up 3 points lol and smh. Im just looking forward to finally playing a season where my knee is 100%,not spending a entire off-season rehabbing trying to make sure it was stable,30lbs over normal playing weight.................Walnuts for knees....... See what u did Al.........Im sorry Wojo Laughing Laughing
MOODY53
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:44 am

DAM THAT SORRY CRAP MOODY IT'S NO1S FAULT BUT WOJO THAT HE HAS GOLF BALLS IN A GARDEN HOSE 4 LEGS. Laughing
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:07 pm

OK you hit a nerve and now I will respond with anger!!! ANY FUCKING TIME YOU GUYS WANT TO PUT OUR TOTALS UP (SQUAT,BENCH,DEAD LIFT) YOU CAN NAME THE PRICE!!! DICKS!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:51 pm

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA GRABBIE BABY LEGS IS MAD YALL. LOL. OK LIL GUY MOODY WILL TAKE UR BENCH I'LL TAKE THE LEGS AN AL WILL TAKE U IN A PIE EATING CONTEST. U NAME THE PLACE BUDDY. WERE THERE. Razz Twisted Evil
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Devilz31 wrote:LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA GRABBIE BABY LEGS IS MAD YALL. LOL. OK LIL GUY MOODY WILL TAKE UR BENCH I'LL TAKE THE LEGS AN AL WILL TAKE U IN A PIE EATING CONTEST. U NAME THE PLACE BUDDY. WERE THERE. Razz Twisted Evil
Hell Yea I am in!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MOODY53 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:28 pm

I couldn't tell you what my bench ,squat or dead lift is since i started working out (mma,boxing etc). I havent worked out like a bodybuilder in about 2 years.....I can say this.............For years Ive heard how much this Tackle or Guard or Grandpa Willie can push in the gym...... all I wanna know is can they play football?......I do some weights,plyo,and cardio...I work for more explosion then any thing and it works just fine for me cause I haven't found a linemen yet that has physically dominated me at 100%. Dont be such an angry guy STEVE!! Very Happy
MOODY53
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:42 pm

DAM THAT MOODY! DEAD LIFTS HANG CLEANS WON'T SAVE WOJO ON THE FIELD.LOL NONE OF THAT MATTERS WEN UR IN THEIR BACKFIELD CAUSEN A SACK, TACKLE 4LOSS, OR MAKEN THE QB RUN 4HIS LIFE. U CAN LIFT THE GYM IT MAKE NO NEVERMIND IF U CAN'T KEEP THE MAN INFRONT OF U OUT THE BACKFIELD OR UR QBS FACE
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:23 pm

so what you guys are saying is my time in the gym is wasted because I cant stop anyone?? LMFAO!! I could start for any team in the league!! I am fairly certain that the gym had a lot to do with that!! anyway I wasnt claiming i was better then anyone, just saying that my calfs may be small compaired to the rest of me but I never miss a leg day!! EVER!! and I am sure even with my little legs my squat and dead total is atleast 100 pounds over yours!! just adding up my 2 heaviest sets (not max) last week its 935lbs, 405 squat 525 dead (not going to lie dead was with straps) but still. Very Happy

and rell any asshole can leg press heavy, thats why I dont talk about my press but just for the hell of it...1,115 x 6..thats 22 45's plus the 120 pound wieght of the sled empty..starting wieght is written on the side if you ever bothered to look. oh and yes I have witnesses!

I aint fucking with Al and the pies though!!
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:54 pm

NJ-PITBULL-76 wrote:so what you guys are saying is my time in the gym is wasted because I cant stop anyone?? LMFAO!! I could start for any team in the league!! I am fairly certain that the gym had a lot to do with that!! anyway I wasnt claiming i was better then anyone, just saying that my calfs may be small compaired to the rest of me but I never miss a leg day!! EVER!! and I am sure even with my little legs my squat and dead total is atleast 100 pounds over yours!! just adding up my 2 heaviest sets (not max) last week its 935lbs, 405 squat 525 dead (not going to lie dead was with straps) but still. Very Happy

and rell any asshole can leg press heavy, thats why I dont talk about my press but just for the hell of it...1,115 x 6..thats 22 45's plus the 120 pound wieght of the sled empty..starting wieght is written on the side if you ever bothered to look. oh and yes I have witnesses!

Glad you learned your place grasshopper!! cheers cheers
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MOODY53 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:13 pm

NJ-PITBULL-76 wrote:so what you guys are saying is my time in the gym is wasted because I cant stop anyone?? LMFAO!! I could start for any team in the league!! I am fairly certain that the gym had a lot to do with that!! anyway I wasnt claiming i was better then anyone, just saying that my calfs may be small compaired to the rest of me but I never miss a leg day!! EVER!! and I am sure even with my little legs my squat and dead total is atleast 100 pounds over yours!! just adding up my 2 heaviest sets (not max) last week its 935lbs, 405 squat 525 dead (not going to lie dead was with straps) but still. Very Happy

See..... your jumping to conclusions.....no one said said u sucked or that the gym doesnt help u. But what I am saying is how strong u r in most cases is overrated in football go on youtube and check out how Dwight Freeny and Julius Peppers work out........They reek havoc againts bigger and stronger olinemen......My post was a general statement .......HOW DID I GET IN THIS ANYWAY?.....Im like the guy in the party that laughs at something and the pissed off dude attacks me cause i laughed LOL!!!! Ill take on Al in the pie eating contest.....not cause ill win,.....but Im just greedy and want some free pie. cheers
MOODY53
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next