CLEARING SOMETHING UP!

Go down

CLEARING SOMETHING UP!

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:44 pm

The Jersey shore bullshits, also known as the bullsharks are attempting a comeback. they claim to play in brick and be part of the ECFA. they have also have sent messages in a attempt to recruit pitbull players which is laughable at best..anyway...They do not play in brick because we infact play there and have already aquired the field they claim to have..also, they do not belong to the ECFA as there owner is a known asshole and while he has been in contact with the league they will not let him in. I played for them in 09 and this mother fucker didnt pay the league and we almost where not allowed to finish the season til somehow he found the money, not to mention the prick didnt show up for the last game of the season! Some head coach/owner!
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CLEARING SOMETHING UP!

Post  Al on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:27 pm

NJ-PITBULL-76 wrote:The Jersey shore bullshits, also known as the bullsharks are attempting a comeback. they claim to play in brick and be part of the ECFA. they have also have sent messages in a attempt to recruit pitbull players which is laughable at best..anyway...They do not play in brick because we infact play there and have already aquired the field they claim to have..also, they do not belong to the ECFA as there owner is a known asshole and while he has been in contact with the league they will not let him in. I played for them in 09 and this mother fucker didnt pay the league and we almost where not allowed to finish the season til somehow he found the money, not to mention the prick didnt show up for the last game of the season! Some head coach/owner!
Well thank God being an asshole dont keep you out of the ECFA. I can think of a few that are all ready here.
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ-PITBULL-76 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:12 pm

The last year the Bullsharks played they should have not finished the season. If not for 11 of us players and and 2 coaches (not the headcoach/owner) the team would have forfieted its last game! The head coach no called no showed the game!! now he is talking about a come back?? FUCKING JOKE!!! they dont have a field to even hold try-outs as there page states the date as the 19th but the location is TBA! Not to mention that Ken "the mexican" Very Happy Ortiz had a huge part in making that team run, and as far as I know he is not leaving the devils!! Al I have $100 that IF they get in, they dont finish the season!! Do you really want someone like that in this league after all the strides it has made this off season??
NJ-PITBULL-76
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Al on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:39 pm

NJ-PITBULL-76 wrote:The last year the Bullsharks played they should have not finished the season. If not for 11 of us players and and 2 coaches (not the headcoach/owner) the team would have forfieted its last game! The head coach no called no showed the game!! now he is talking about a come back?? FUCKING JOKE!!! they dont have a field to even hold try-outs as there page states the date as the 19th but the location is TBA! Not to mention that Ken "the mexican" Very Happy Ortiz had a huge part in making that team run, and as far as I know he is not leaving the devils!! Al I have $100 that IF they get in, they dont finish the season!! Do you really want someone like that in this league after all the strides it has made this off season??
Considering some of the snakes we all ready have why not? Razz I dont care to bet Wojo. I do think we need to add another team from up that way, because as of right now we are in the same division as a team 2 hours away from us, maybe more since we now play at St Augs.
Al
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ortiz #69 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Wow I go away for a little bit and everyone misses me. I'm touched
Ortiz #69
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz31 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm

FUUUUUCK U BIG O. AN WOW WOJO DON'T HOLD BACK PLZ.LOL
Devilz31
All World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NJ-PITBULLS-1 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:42 pm

saw some bullshark tryout flyers around brick last night..sat nov 19 if anyones interested..lol

NJ-PITBULLS-1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down